Win an Incu X Gelato Messina Prize Pack
Terms & Conditions of Entry
The promoter is Incu ACN 099 484 527, ABN 18 099 484 527 trading as Incu Pty. Ltd. of 110 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery in the State of New South Wales (Promoter).
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The following persons are not eligible to participate;
2. directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter or Gelato Messina and all related bodies corporate of the Promoter or Gelato Messina; and;
3. The immediate family members of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter or Gelato Messina and all related bodies corporate of the Promoter or Gelato Messina (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters). Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The Promoter may withdraw the Competition at any time or amend these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without any further notice to an eligible person or an entrant.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the Competition, all eligible persons must enter between 6:00PM (AEDT) on Wednesday 14th October 2020 and 11.59 pm (AEDT) on Friday 30th October 2020 (Competition Period):
Visit http://www.incu.com/pages/birthday (Incu Birthday Prize Pack Promotional Website Page) to provide the following:
Personal details of the relevant eligible person; and
Person(s) must opt-in to both Incu and Gelato Messina databases.
6. By entering the competition you optin to Incu and Gelato Messina email mailing lists, agree to be contacted via email by Incu and Gelato Messina and agree to receive newsletters. You can optout or manage your subscription at anytime by selecting ‘email preferences’ at the bottom or any communication, or selecting unsubscribe.
7. Subject to clause 28 below, an eligible person will submit an entry into the Competition after complying with clause 6.
8. Each eligible person may only submit one (1) entry to the Competition.
DETAILS OF PRIZES
9. The winner of this prize pack will win the following:
- One $500 Incu Gift Voucher
- One $50 Messina Gift Voucher
- One Gelato Messina Cap and T-shirt
- Paloma Wool clothing set - Paisley Print Scarf, Carlotta Midi Dress, Long Sleeve Fitted top, Long Sleeve Dress, Super Comfy Elastic Pants
- Rag & Bone clothing set - Definitive Denim Jacket, Ruth Jeans, Fit 2 Jeans, 2 x Classic Tshirts
- Maison Kitsune Double Fox T-shirt and Fox Tote Bag
- Patagonia Retro Pile Pullover, Line Logo T-shirt, Black Hole Hip Bag
- State of Escape Buttercup Escape Bag
- Incu x Messina exclusive Sweatshirt
10. There will be (1) one winner of the Competition.
11. The total value of the Prize for the Competition is over $3907 RRP.
12. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
REDEMPTION OF THE PRIZE
13. Only the winner can use the Prize.
14. The Prize can only be claimed by the winners on or before Friday 30th October 2020 (Redemption Period). The Prize can be used only once by the winner.
15. If the winner does not use the Prize on the (Redemption Period), the winner will forfeit the Prize and the winner will not be able to use or claim the Prize.
16. The provision of the Prize is subject to the availability as determined by the Promoter.
DURATION OF THE COMPETITION
17. The Competition will operate for the Competition Period.
DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER
18. The winner of the Competition will be determined by Friday 30th October 2020.
19. The winner of the Competition will be determined by the Promoter according to its merits and creativity of the Response, which will be assessed by the following persons:
The person employed or engaged as Marketing Manager of the Promoter, Incu Pty Ltd.
The person employed or engaged as the E-commerce Manager of the Promoter, Incu Pty. Ltd.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
20. The winners of the Competition will be notified by email by 10AM (AEDT) on Monday 2 November 2020.
21. The name of the winner of the Competition will be posted on the Incu x Messina Promotional Page 10AM (AEDT) on Monday 2 November 2020.
22. The details of the Prize will be emailed to the address of the winners as nominated in the entry of the winners in the Competition.
23. The winners consent to the use of their personal information for promotion and marketing of the Competition and agrees to participate in reasonable activities in relation to, and incidental to, the Competition as requested by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, reject and/or disqualify any entries into the Competition (including after the winner has been determined and notified), including in circumstances where:
the Promoter considers an entry to be offensive, defamatory, objectionable, inappropriate or otherwise infringe the rights of any third party; or
the eligible person or the winner is unable or refuses to take part in any part of the Competition; or
the entry does not comply with any of these terms and conditions; or
the entry is submitted by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Competition or who acts in breach of these terms and conditions or who annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other person.
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or entered other than as directed in the entry instructions;
any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
unauthorised human intervention in any part of this Competition;
electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of this Competition;
any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a winner and, where applicable, to any family or other persons accompanying a winner; or
any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the computer of the participant or any other person related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
26. The Promoter and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from negligence) in connection with this Competition or acceptance or use of the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
27. If a Prize is not used or claimed by the winner on or before Tuesday 3 November, the relevant entry of the winner entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will determine another winner in accordance with clause 23 by 5PM (AEDT) on Tuesday 3 November at the offices of the Promoter and the relevant winner will be notified by telephone and email.
ENTRIES AND SUBMITTED MATERIALS
29. All entries submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and Gelato Messina and each entrant warrants that they have the right to transfer this property to the Promoter and Gelato Messina. The Promoter and Gelato Messina may use and exploit such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner the Promoter and Gelato Messina sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials for advertising and publicity purposes. The entrants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation for the entries and the materials submitted. It is a condition of entry to this Competition that each entrant provides to the Promoter and Gelato Messina, at the request of the Promoter and Gelato Messina, an authorisation and licence to use and exploit entries and materials of that entrant.
30. Entrants must, at the request of the Promoter, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the Competition or the winning of a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, all entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Competition or in taking or using any Prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
31. The conduct of the Competition does not require a permit.