We believe in our people and we know that our team embodies everything that Incu stands for. We are passionate, driven and we believe every employee has an important place in our business. We stand by our core values and we believe these values have been key to the success of our business so far.
If you believe you can contribute to the Incu family in a positive way and you have a love for fashion and general good vibes, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
Online Fulfilment/Warehouse Assistant - Banksmeadow, Sydney
We’re looking for an experienced Online Fulfilment/Warehouse Assistant to join our warehouse team full time. The Online Fulfilment/Warehouse Assistant will be an enthusiastic and highly accurate individual, who thrives in a fast paced environment. The main responsibilities of this role are the picking and packing of all online orders for dispatch to customers and communicating effectively with online Customer Service to ensure efficient and accurate Ecommerce fulfilment.
- Picking, packing and labelling online orders for dispatch to customers
- Quality checking all items thoroughly before dispatch
- Using the fulfilment and dispatch computer systems
- Monitoring workload and reporting to manager
- Communicating effectively with customer service and a variety of staff within the eCommerce and Warehouse teams
- Assisting with checking, tagging, and sorting stock
- Assisting during stock takes with accuracy and efficiency
- Maintaining the cleanliness, organisation and safety of the warehouse
- Perform ad-hoc administration duties as requested
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role at the same level in retail fashion or similar
- Must have a demonstrated record of accuracy and efficiency
- Knowledge and previous experience using inventory management systems preferred
- Energetic, positive, flexible can-do attitude
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly, and on the job