We believe in our people and we know that our team embodies everything that Incu stands for. We are passionate, driven and we believe every employee has an important place in our business. We stand by our core values and we believe these values have been key to the success of our business so far.
If you believe you can contribute to the Incu family in a positive way and you have a love for fashion and general good vibes, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
eCommerce Coordinator - Head Office, Rosebery
We are searching for an experienced eCommerce Coordinator to support the eCommerce Manager and the eCommerce team in the day to day operations of the store. Responsible for the end to end product lifecycle, the Coordinator oversees expected delivery timelines, shoot schedules and calendar events to ensure product is available online for purchase ensuring sales targets are met, and consistent growth is delivered.
Assist in the planning and execution of weekly eCommerce and Marketing Shoots, monitoring stock deliveries and recording expected sku counts each week.
- Working with Shoot Coordinator to assist in the planning and scheduling of shoot dates, communicating with relevant stakeholders, and ensuring business KPIs are upheld.
- Involved in planning and concepting of new ideas for shoots, improvements, streamlining processes etc.
- Responsible for upload and enrichment of all saleable product to the website – ensuring timelines are met. Including but not limited to; Product tags, Collection pages, Descriptions, Sizing, Compositions, Links cross sell/up sells
- Responsible for writing and maintaining brand collection bios and meta data.
- Management of vendor, collection and various content pages.
- Visual merchandising - in accordance with deliveries, launch timelines and sales performance (pulled from Style Arcade)
- Works with eCom team to receive customer/business feedback and updates site content accordingly.
- Involved in coordination of content landing pages to support Marketing calendar e.g. brand launches, sale pages etc.
Knowledge and Experience:
-2-3 years experience within a retail eCommerce environment.
-Experience working with Shopify, Klaviyo and Retail Express or similar will be highly regarded.
-Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
-Highly organised with experience managing a timeline/calendar.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Analytical and considered in approach.
-Strong passion and drive to further develop career and skillset in eCommerce.
Full Time Sales Assistant - Incu QV
Reporting in the first instance to the store manager. Working as a part of an enthusiastic team, the role of a shop assistant is to achieve maximum sales through the delivery of high quality customer service and outstanding product knowledge.
The Shop Assistant is responsible for all aspects of general shop maintenance and stock merchandising while promoting and enhancing the positive image and corporate values of Incu.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Mandarin speaker preferred
- General Retail experience preferred