We believe in our people and we know that our team embodies everything that Incu stands for. We are passionate, driven and we believe every employee has an important place in our business. We stand by our core values and we believe these values have been key to the success of our business so far.
If you believe you can contribute to the Incu family in a positive way and you have a love for fashion and general good vibes, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
Assistant Store Manager - rag & bone Chadstone, Melbourne
We’re looking for a Assistant Store Manager to join our rag & bone Chadstone store. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for representing the brand by embodying and fostering the Incu culture and ensuring an elevated customer & lifestyle experience in their store. The Assistant Store Manager is a creative leader who upholds a positive culture of collaboration, initiative and action and develops a strong morale and spirit in his/her team by providing ongoing coaching, training and support & framework for achievement of work place goals and career objectives.
- Builds customer loyalty by ensuring consistency and integrity of customer experience
- Assist with deliveries and upkeep of stock inventory paying attention to detail
- Operation of POS systems with a high degree of accuracy
- Complying with all Incu policies, as implemented varied or replaced
- Displaying a positive attitude in all aspects of the position
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Maintaining a high level of personal and store presentation standard
- Upholding store visual merchandising standards
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in specialty retail/luxury in a Management role
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales and grow business and team
- Mandarin speaking desirable but not essential
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to deal with difficult customers/situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to use initiative