We believe in our people and we know that our team embodies everything that Incu stands for. We are passionate, driven and we believe every employee has an important place in our business. We stand by our core values and we believe these values have been key to the success of our business so far.
If you believe you can contribute to the Incu family in a positive way and you have a love for fashion and general good vibes, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
eCommerce Stylist - Head Office, Rosebery
Position Title: eCommerce Stylist
Reports to: eCommerce Manager
The eCommerce Stylist is responsible for the planning, coordination and styling of products and collections available on Incu.com and our digital platforms. Delivering commercial and brand conscious looks, presented on model and flat lay/still life, during our weekly eCommerce and fortnightly Marketing shoots.
- Prepare and style Men’s and Women’s looks for our eCommerce site, with the objective of increasing sales online.
- Ensure styling is aligned with Incu, our brand positioning and our customers, and is in accordance with the brand styling guide.
- Style and produce still life imagery for our accessories and footwear categories.
- Style editorial projects for creative web/marketing content fortnightly or as required.
- Meet all daily shoot targets
- Work collaboratively with eCommerce, Marketing, Incu Collection and Buying teams to create concepts from briefs.
- Understand seasonal product buys, delivery schedules and objectives of brand performance within the season.
- Understand how product is performing within the business and works proactively and retrospectively to support stock movement and improve sales results.
- Work closely with eCommerce, Retail and Fulfillment teams to arrange product and prepare for shoots; manages stock requests, transfers, de-tagging, steaming etc – all tasks associated with studio bump in and bump out. %5BWith support from Shoot & Content Coordinator.%5D
- Is accountable for stock management and stock accuracy within studio.
- Perform administrative and organizational tasks associated with the position including the creation and delivery of shoot lists, pre and post.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in fashion and styling and bring innovative ideas.
- Provide hair and makeup, and creative direction on shoot to ensure brand style guide is followed, manage the pace to stay on schedule.
- Manage model castings and bookings, and be the point of contact for models, hair and makeup and photographer.
- Is analytical in approach, provides reports and anecdotal feedback of online product performance.
- Work with eCommerce and Marketing teams to ensure content is rolled out across platforms effectively on time.
- 1-2 years experience styling within a similar retail eCommerce environment - Ability to conceptualise and create visually appealing looks.
- Has a strong sense of style, stays up to date with trends, and understands the Incu customer
- Must have the ability to convey ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to take direction and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work at a quick pace
- Ability to manage people and timelines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level attention to detail
- Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to work
Full-time and Casual Sales Assistants - Incu Chadstone
Reporting in the first instance to the store manager. Working as a part of an enthusiastic team, the role of a shop assistant is to achieve maximum sales through the delivery of high quality customer service and outstanding product knowledge.
The Shop Assistant is responsible for all aspects of general shop maintenance and stock merchandising while promoting and enhancing the positive image and corporate values of Incu.
- Mandarin speaker preferred but not essential
- General retail experience preferred