We believe in our people and we know that our team embodies everything that Incu stands for. We are passionate, driven and we believe every employee has an important place in our business. We stand by our core values and we believe these values have been key to the success of our business so far.
Nurture and empower
Understanding and Empathy
If you believe you can contribute to the Incu family in a positive way and you have a love for fashion and general good vibes, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
Full-Time CRM Specialist - Rosebery, NSW
We are looking for an ambitious CRM Specialist who is ready to hit the ground running and able to bring with them an in-depth understanding of CRM and lifecycle strategy but is also not afraid to get their hands dirty. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving Incu’s CRM program to meet marketing and business objectives. This role will define and deliver a strategy to onboard new customers, drive engagement, prevent churn and re-engage across different segments.
- Plan and deliver lifecycle and CRM campaigns across email and SMS to meet marketing & business objectives for Incu.
- Monitor and implement strategies to improve the health & performance of the customer database.
- Support Marketing Manager with the roll out and maintenance of a new loyalty program.
- Define customer lifecycle segments and build on our segmentation strategy to retain and grow customer engagement and spend.
- Deploy acquisition strategies to grow our marketable database.
- Support on e-commerce led projects, leading on the integration between tech platforms and Klaviyo.
- Manage ongoing A/B testing, analysis, reporting and optimisation.
- Collaborate across departments and deliver key insights to the wider Incu business.
- At least 3 years of relevant CRM experience. Experience using Klaviyo is essential.
- A customer first mindset with proven experience impacting customer value.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to analyse, utilise and gather insights from data.
- Great commercial acumen with the ability to present findings and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive with ideas and recommendations.
- A collaborative attitude.
- Experience using AP21 and TRS is advantageous.
Full-Time Ganni Store Manager - The Galeries, NSW
Reporting in the first instance to the State Operations Manager, the Ganni Store Manager will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the store, as well as setting customer service standards and launching initiatives to hit sales targets.
The Store Manager needs to help develop and motivate a team, whilst ensuring everyone adheres to company policies and procedures. Working as part of a small enthusiastic team, the role of the Store Manager is to deliver high-quality customer service and outstanding product knowledge. The Store Manager is responsible overall for every aspect of general shop maintenance and stock merchandising while promoting and enhancing the positive image and culture of Incu.
- 3+ years experience in a designer fashion environment preferred.
Full-Time Warehouse Supervisor - Rosebery NSW
The role is to effectively manage the warehouse floor in regard to all stock and freight movements and implement improvements within the warehousing environment. Supervising warehouse staff to optimise productivity and output, inventory control, warehouse space management and day to day warehouse operations.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency by supervising, organising, directing and training warehouse employees.
- Train and supervise the warehouse team to solve day to day operational issues.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring established WHS practices are followed.
- Assist in the Recruitment and training of new warehouse staff to ensure all processes are followed correctly.
- Ensure warehouse stock and pallets are safely secured and forklift equipment is serviced regularly.
- Ensure warehouse is organised, clean and goods are stored efficiently.
- Currently holds licence to operate Forklift
- Understands WHS warehouse policies and processes
Full-Time Assistant Store Manager - Incu, Chadstone, Melbourne, VIC
Reporting in the first instance to your Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for helping the Store Manager maintain the day-to-day operation of the store, as well as setting customer service standards and launching initiatives to hit sales targets. Assistant Managers need to help develop and motivate a team, whilst ensuring everyone adheres to company policies and procedures.
The Assistant Manager is the main support for the Store Manager and needs to take on all the responsibilities in their absence. Working as part of an enthusiastic team, the role of an Assistant Manager is to deliver high quality customer service and outstanding product knowledge. The Assistant Manager is responsible overall for every aspect of general shop maintenance and stock merchandising while promoting and enhancing the positive image and culture of Incu.