To Our Incu Community,
As we adjust to our new normal, we acknowledge that things have not been ‘business as usual’. We are continuing to monitor the situation on a daily basis.
With the strict social distancing rules slowly being eased, our main focus is to take all the necessary measures to ensure our stores are safe and hygienic environments for everyone. The health and safety of our team, customers and the wider community will always be our first priority.
We have implemented the following measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers at each store:
- Cleaning more frequently - we have increased our cleaning and hygiene standards to ensure our stores are safe for you
- Staying a safe distance - at least 1.5m inside the store. We have added floor markers to guide you and additional store signage to remind you
- Providing hand sanitisation stations - located at each store entrance
- Contactless Payment Options - fast and convenient and contactless
- Browse Online or Call & Collect - We’re offering to call ahead or browsing our online store offering before heading into the store to minimise contact.
- Limiting Store Capacity - allowing customers to shop at a safe distance
PPE for Staff - providing face masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our customers and employees
During this time, our online store is still open to you and delivering our curated range of products, all contactless and free returns. We are working around the clock to ensure all your orders are sent out safely however we are experiencing a few delays from our end and through Australia Post. Some orders may arrive earlier however, these delays are not within our control so we want to keep everyone informed about what to expect. Further updates will be provided as trade slowly comes back to normal.
As a proud Australian retailer, we’re committed to slowing the spread of COVID-19 while we continue to operate safely. We appreciate everyone’s support and patience during these times.
We will get through this together and we can’t wait to see you.
- From Brian, Vincent and the Incu Family