You have nothing in your cart.
Men's Nike Classic Cortez SE Shoe brings back an iconic track style for the street. Crafted with a textile upper, it borrows its design lines and herringbone outsole pattern from the original, while a plush sockliner cushions every step.
- Textile upper with Nubuck overlays is sleek and smooth.
- Original Nike Cortez design lines for a heritage feel.
- Comfort sockliner offers a soft, cushioned feel.
- Full-length EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and impact protection.
- Contrast-coloured EVA wedge in the heel for additional cushioning.
- Born in the brain of Bill Bowerman, the 1972 Nike Cortez featured a radical full-length midsole and a degree of comfort never felt before. The Cortez is what it is: the first Nike running shoe ever made and the original template for another 40 years of daring ingenuity.
Sizing: US mens shoe sizing. Item fits true to size.
Womens US/Australian Sizing 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 EU Sizing 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 Japanese Sizing 22 23 24 25 26 27 Mens US/Australian Sizing 7 8 9 10 11 12 EU Sizing 41 42 43 44 45 46 UK Sizing 6 7 8 9 10 11 Japanese Sizing 25 26 27 28 29 30
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We offer free shipping on all domestic orders over $30. For information on all other orders including international rates please see our full Shipping & Returns terms.
For questions regarding this item, please feel free to contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com.
To speak with a Customer Service representative, please call us at +61 2 9331 1014 from Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am - 6 pm AEST.