Cold machine wash.
Free express shipping on all Australian domestic orders over $250.
For all orders under $250, a $10 shipping fee will be applied at the checkout.
For rest of the world varying rates apply.
Click & Collect:
We offer a 3 hour click & collect service. No minimum spend and free.
We will happily accept returns on all full priced items for any reason within 14 days of receipt for a credit note or a full refund.
For our full terms & conditions please view our shipping & returns policy.
The North Face is the outdoor brand that's found its way to streets. Known for a functional aesthetic and a conscious focus on sustainability, the heritage label crafts quality pieces designed to last. A retro icon, updated with modern technology. The 1994 Mountain Futurelight Jacket is constructed with a breathable-waterproof shell, adjustable hooded neckline and reverse entry alpine pockets.
- Relaxed fit
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHTª 3L shell
- Mesh and taffeta lining
- Hooded neckline that folds and stows with hook-and-loop tab and bungee style drawstrings
- Concealed zip closure with snap button fastenings
- Logo embroidery on the sleeve and back shoulder
- Zippered pockets on front
- Adjustable cuffs and waistline
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Zipped internal chest pocket
Buy now pay later with
The North Face
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face produce the best gear for the modern day explorer. With a funcional aesthetic and conscious focus on sustainability, crafting quality pieces designed to last.