Adidas adizero Prime LTD running shoes have an upper made with yarn that features Parley Ocean Plastic. The lightweight knit design adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Responsive cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energised ride.
- Runner type - Neutral shoes for the fast runner
- Adaptive support - adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Energised cushioning - Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
- Reliable traction - Stretch web outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental. Rubber gives you superior traction
- Good for the oceans - This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic. which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
Style code: AQ0201