Free express shipping on all Australian domestic orders over $250.
For all orders under $250, a $10 shipping fee will be applied at the checkout.
For rest of the world varying rates apply.
Click & Collect:
We offer a 3 hour click & collect service. No minimum spend and free.
We will happily accept returns on all full priced items for any reason within 14 days of receipt for a credit note or a full refund.
For our full terms & conditions please view our shipping & returns policy.
LA-based artist Joshua Vides has never shied away from making bold moves. His limited edition collaborations with Converse embody his irreverent approach to art and design, using monochrome palettes and playful, comic-book reminiscent lines. The limited edition Weapon CX Sneakers from this collection feature a high-top and canvas upper with perforated transparent panels. The transparent quarter panels have the iconic Converse star chevron logo printed on them.
- 12oz organic cotton canvas upper
- Polyester tongue with co-branded label
- Perforated transparent TPU (polyurethane) panels
- Recycled polyester laces
- Spare recycled polyester laces with measuring tape markings to scale
- Cork sockliner with Converse's own CX Foam underneath
- Injected EVA and CX Foam midsole for ultimate comfort
Buy now pay later with