Free express shipping on all Australian domestic orders over $250.
For all orders under $250, a $10 shipping fee will be applied at the checkout.
For rest of the world varying rates apply.
Click & Collect:
We offer a 3 hour click & collect service. No minimum spend and free.
We will happily accept returns on all full priced items for any reason within 14 days of receipt for a credit note or a full refund.
For our full terms & conditions please view our shipping & returns policy.
LA-based artist Joshua Vides has never shied away from making bold moves. His limited edition collaborations with Converse embody his irreverent approach to art and design, using monochrome palettes and playful, comic-book reminiscent lines. The limited edition Chuck 70 Sneakers from the collection feature a canvas upper with 3D printed polka dots, a zip closure and leather tongue. These elements create a unique, textural sneaker which is certain to be a head-turner.
- 12oz organic cotton canvas upper
- Leather tongue
- Tyvek® shroud with front zip closure and hook and loop fastener ankle patch
- "Traffic cone" rubber badge on side
- Raised paint splatter on toe cap
- Co-branded sockliner
- Translucent outsole with a hardware graphic
- Spare cotton laces with measuring tape markings to scale
Buy now pay later with