Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in the Incu x Klarna gift card offer.
- The offer commences at 00:00 AEST on 12 July 2021 and ends at 23:59 AEST on 25 July 2021 (Offer Period).
- Eligible customers making a purchase between $300 and $2,000 using Klarna at Incu online (https://www.incu.com/) will receive a $50 Incu e-gift voucher via email after their completed purchase.
- The offer is only available for the first 200 eligible customers to make a purchase in accordance with the eligibility criteria. Gift card can redeemed online only.
- To be eligible to receive the Incu e-gift voucher after purchase, customers must make a purchase of $300 or more in a single transaction using Klarna to checkout at Incu online at https://www.incu.com/.
- Purchases made in-store using the Klarna app one-time card are not eligible for this offer.
- You must be an Australian resident and at least 18 years old to be eligible for an Incu gift card. Employees of Klarna, associated agencies, and each of their immediate family members are not eligible for this offer. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The dollar value amount of the gift voucher will be AUD $50, and issued by Incu via email post-purchase. Gift cards are non-redeemable for cash, and cannot be exchanged or used to make a purchase at a different retailer.
- The gift voucher will be sent by email to eligible customers on or before 31 July 2021 and sent to the same email address as the original purchase receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participating customer who fails to follow the rules set out in these Terms and Conditions, are suspected of engaging in fraud, or any entrant who makes any misrepresentation relating to the offer.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical failures, malfunctions, problems with or damage to equipment (including but not limited to wireless devices, websites, wireless networks, servers, computer hardware or software) during the Promotion Period or as a result of you participating in the offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or cut short the offer should any attempt be made to deliberately undermine, damage or destroy it.
Liability and Release
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Consumer Guarantees).
- Except for the Promoter’s liability under a Consumer Guarantee, in no event will the Promoter’s liability for all claims and losses arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the offer exceed $50.
- The offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the participating customers fully release Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the offer.
- Unless you have already indicated to us that you do not wish to receive marketing material from Klarna, personal information collected during the Offer Period may be used for direct marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe from marketing communications by following the instructions set out in the relevant communication.
- The Promoters are Klarna Australia Pty Ltd., ABN # 82 635 912 579 of Level 16, 175 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000, and Incu Pty Ltd. ABN # 18 099 484 527 of 110 Dunning Avenue, ROSEBERY NSW 2018. You can contact the Promoter at email@example.com.